Southeast meet - FL, AL, MS, TN, GA, LA, TN, etc.

jaw819

Reaction score
a few fellow members, as well as i, have been somewhat planning on having a meet somewhere in this general area of the southeast.

we've yet to decide on a date (which, the further in advance planning takes place, the better) or a location (trying for Gulf shores, AL) or somewhere within reasonable distance that would be somewhere of interest.

so with the list beginning, if anyone is interested in attending, please post.
feel free to include suggestions pertaining to location. please and thank you. :)

1. JAW819 - Gulf shores, AL
2. swollen_cu -
3. itzcharlie -
4. jgilley -
5. 2eyecandy15
6. indiankid
7. 1bad6
8. av6g6
9. skunkwrkz
10. 00accord4cyl - maybe?

Last edited:

1bad6

Reaction score
a few fellow members, as well as i, have been somewhat planning on having a meet somewhere in this general area of the southeast.

we've yet to decide on a date (which, the further in advance planning takes place, the better) or a location (trying for Gulf shores, AL) or somewhere within reasonable distance that would be somewhere of interest.

so with the list beginning, if anyone is interested in attending, please post.
feel free to include suggestions pertaining to location. please and thank you. :)

1. JAW819 - Gulf shores, AL
2. swollen_cu -
3. itzcharlie -
4. jgilley -
5. 1bad6 (Will be in town from Oct 21-Nov8. ANY time during then and I'm there!!!)

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i am always down for a multi state meet, but unless it becomes a huge 20+ accords meet, then i don't see me driving that far

jaw819

Reaction score
i am always down for a multi state meet, but unless it becomes a huge 20+ accords meet, then i don't see me driving that far
well then i guess just keep an eye on this thread?
little by little, more people are considering.
plus, i met a guy yesterday that just moved here, had a pretty nice 6th gen. white coupe, dropped 2 inches on 18s, exhaust, intake, etc. it was pretty sweet.
so i recommended him to 6GA as well as v6p, and gave him my number. so we'll have a new member, pretty soon.
so im sure he'll be down too, considering he's now a local. :p

av6g6

Reaction score
I could possibly be interested depending on when this meet would be to take place. So put me down as a maybe.

Back