Southeast members???

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^Is it at Auburn?? That is lots of money for one game...We have alabama this weekend..going for free :D ohh the joy of being a UT student

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
^^Is it at Auburn?? That is lots of money for one game...We have alabama this weekend..going for free :D ohh the joy of being a UT student

Nope. Its in Tuscaloosa. They guy on ebay said he'd only sell the tix to an Alabama fan because they're in the "Tide Pride" section. He'll be surprised when I show up in all Orange. :D The seats supposedly come with Free food/drinks, a program, and actual seats with a back and armrest. I figured I could eat $100 in hotdogs and cokes, so I thought it was a good deal.

Jefften10

Reaction score
**** I can't believe I missed this thread! Baton Rouge. Problem though is that my Accord is in Dallas so I have no transportation. Sometime in December would be cool, but I would have to bum a ride with Quinchu to make it. It just depends if you are cool with me being there minus my car.

Quinchu, If you are in, would you backtrack to LSU to pick me up?

wesmac

Reaction score
Theres a honda tech meet this weekend in nashville...fyi

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i know this is way off, but next spring me and some friends want to do some grip driving near my house in blairsville GA. tail of the dragon would be one day but we'll also do blood mt. and a few others near the house. there mainly accord guys with a few subi's yall are more than welcome to come and have a mini meet then.

Jefften10

Reaction score
Ok so I wanna resurect this thread.

Quinchu and I talked tonight about it, and we wanna get a meet for Southeastern guys going in Atlanta. Its about a 8 hour drive for us and we think it would be worth it.
Let me know if your interested, no date yet though. Lets get alist of people willing to go to Atlanta.

Back