SouthrnFresh/IA Spring photos

1bad6

Reaction score
ive been seeing alot of your photos floating around the internet. including 3 pics that are in here just today on different sites.. you should really start adding a sig on your photos.

great shots like always!

A serious mindfreak. There's something extremely attractive about your pictures.

Nice pictures buddy.

I belive that's 1bad6, if I'm not mistaken.

Indeed...it is sir. Indeed it is.

Last edited:

1bad6

Reaction score
I have no money for one right now. I'll be building a high end desktop once I can. You sell computers?

No, I don't sell computers. 1 of my degrees is in system administration and I was in I.T for 10 years so I could build you one, but when I said that we could work out a deal I was talking about either buying you one or buying some of the components for your custom pc as compensation for putting together a quality production for me. PM me if you're interested.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
The kit REALLY needs to go.

The motor build is quite impressive, but that body kit takes away from it.

Just my opinion.

In all honesty that is why I asked if it was an interfooler. See it so many times around here.

1bad6

Reaction score
The kit REALLY needs to go.

The motor build is quite impressive, but that body kit takes away from it.

Just my opinion.

To each his own. I think everyone's car is a reflection of their personality. Some have "stand out" personalities, some have "blend into the crowd" personalities, and some have "don't notice me" personalities.

Sorry you got so many posers around WV 98exaccordwv. That's a shame.

Sykvsyx, outside of this forum no one will ask about your engine build if your exterior doesn't catch their attention. They won't know there's an engine build to ask about. Kind of like no chick is going to want to get to know you unless she felt a certain way about your exterior. Similarly, I like a girl who's good looking and great in bed...not just great in bed. I won't ever know that she's great in bed if her exterior doesn't talk to me. (All of the virgins, please disregard and go back to masturbating...that is all).

I will say that I HATE with a passion a car that is intentionally lopsided. Lopsided can be 2 things: the first is a poser...a car that has a highly modified exterior that screams power and aggression, but has a stock or nearly stock engine; the 2nd is a "sleeper"...a car that has a highly modified engine, but a stock or nearly stock exterior. Both are unbalanced and fake (misleading) to me...that's my take though. So with mine, I made sure to modify everything (exterior, engine, interior, sound) and make a statement with all of it. Of course when you make a firm statement, you're at risk for folks to get it or not get it. I'm cool with having folks not get it. The worst thing would be to have people not feel one way or another about it.

Last edited:
Back