Fundillo

Reaction score
im still a noob on here bro :(
i dont have much weight to pull
and dont live next to anybody

Silux99ex

Reaction score
yeah, i have even less..haha...

well you don't live too far from me..haha..i wish some peepz were more supportive of other members...i think maybe people dont think were that serious...i think what few of us are down should decide on a day...and well make some sick fliers to post on here, and just have a set time and day and then get a head count..

ActNow

Reaction score
I so want to partake in this meet but i really need to fix my bumper and i dont know when i will have it fixed. If april is the month ya'll are considering i might be finished with my ride.

Silux99ex

Reaction score
were going to make sure all the people who want to come up front, that we will work with their schedules...

juicebox00

Reaction score
Find some national holiday on a friday that isn't too popular. And if you can find a holiday that's on thursday it's even better cause then there's a 4 day weekend for this.

Silux99ex

Reaction score
Okay, so how does memorial day sound for everyone? Three day weekend!!!

It's the 25th of may...thats one of the only days i know that EVERYONE has off...

it's on a monday, but would give everyone enough time to get there and hang out on saturday and sunday...

thats my first option, everyone should post their school or work schedule up on here so we can get an idea of what we can do...

:rwerd:

Back