Spacemonkee's '00 AV6 4door (No 56K)

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Well kids, it sold. Got $4200 cash for it and picked up this project for $2400. Let the resto-mod begin! Love having a truck again, it just needs to stop raining so I can take the top off!

Thank you for all your help and support during my time here. Wish you all the best! I'll be checking in periodically to touch base...

1987 4runner SR5, 22RE 5speed 4x4.
MKNnMnG.jpg

fHOEKYH.jpg

1IECh4i.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'm a fan of 4Runners, except after 2001. I'd still love a clean N180 SR5. Hope to see a thread on this badboy, looking forward to what you do with it. What's the mileage?

So how many people does it seat? I need to find a pic with the top off.

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
I'm a fan of 4Runners, except after 2001. I'd still love a clean N180 SR5. Hope to see a thread on this badboy, looking forward to what you do with it. What's the mileage?

So how many people does it seat? I need to find a pic with the top off.

Thanks, Red. Always wanted a first gen. Found this one and decided to jump on the purchase because of the SR5 features which are hard to find. Power - steering, windows, mirrors and door locks along with the moon roof and sweet "off road" gauge set complete with altimeter, roll gauge and pitch gauge! obviously the rear roll down window and removable top. Seats 5 and all seats are in great condition.

This one has paperwork for a complete engine overhaul in 2012 with just about 210k miles at the time (was an Arizona truck). Has a retrofitted 134a AC already and currently the ODO has 230xxx miles.

When I get more familiar with the truck I will definitely start a thread.

Ill get a shot of the top off when the weather clears.

Alt, roll, pitch gauges. (random google one) I'll go shoot mine later and replace this pic.
tBcqdGs.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Those gauges are awesome if they still work. The refrigerant upgrade is a nice bonus, that will definitely be nice when it gets hot.

Back