sportline springs

thejameshimself

Reaction score
They don't make Sportlines for the F23? :eh: The Pro-Kits are nice, but certainly not that impressive. Don't cheap out, keep saving. It's well worth it, especially when you can take cloverleafs at 45-55 mph. :naughty:

But they're so much more fun on 2 wheels...

pointblank

Reaction score
how are groud controls? i have never really lookedinto them.... like are they super stiff? cuz i dont think i want it too stiff... too many pot holes here.. ima have hemmorroids in a week... or however the hell you spell it lol....

kuraa

Reaction score
ground control is good. It also adjustable so you can raise or lower your car whenever you want. The stiffness is depends on the spring rate and your shock, but most people say GC is good for DD

lambchop4life

Reaction score
They don't make Sportlines for the F23? :eh: The Pro-Kits are nice, but certainly not that impressive. Don't cheap out, keep saving. It's well worth it, especially when you can take cloverleafs at 45-55 mph. :naughty:

you can take cloverleafs at 45-55 with sportline no problem,:driving:

Reaction score
I have sportlines and i have takico blues...but to be honest your best bet will be to but adjustable shocks that way you can set them to the road/ride your on....but what ever you do no OEM shocks....u'll blow them within a day or two.

Back