sporty tan interior?

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
ok, i just sat in an 03 rsx, the seats were comfy, but the steering wheel was fugly.... need to find a decent tan steering wheel or i wm just gonna stay with my plans for an ap1

98acclude

Reaction score
is your interior currently tan? just a curious question... it's been a few years since I saw your car since i didnt go to IA this year..

98acclude

Reaction score
Im gonna have to see your interior when it's done... even though I work at a shop and live in the middle of missouri... Im starting to want tan interior instead of the grey and black interior I have already... plus the previous owner of my car left burn holes in everything

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i am going to move on this pretty soon seeing how i just founf out one of the strech marks on the pleather is now a rip

98acclude

Reaction score
aw lame! Im stoked to see this all done because I think the tan interior is very classy looking when it's all clean... my door panels are all burnt up with holes and the rear seats, and I dont have floor mats so the carpet is pretty terrible too.. I wanna just pull everything out and redo everything but I might use you're interior as inspiration! :p

kapesports

Reaction score
how about the TSX seats? I've heard that they are direct bolt as well.. they are very comfy and stylish as well...

Back