spring finally arrives

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
i just wash my car today, put back my wheels and my cold air intake. Damn, i almost forget how nice my car looks with the wheels... I take a good ride witm my sticky rubber... This is so different than my bouncy winter tires!!

ryon527

Reaction score
haha I know the feeling. its like getting new rims in the spring when we put the rims back on.

angelplus

Reaction score
its snowing here right now. i washed my car two times within 48 hours... go figure.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
TitaniumACC said:
i just wash my car today, put back my wheels and my cold air intake. Damn, i almost forget how nice my car looks with the wheels... I take a good ride witm my sticky rubber... This is so different than my bouncy winter tires!!

dont you store your car for the winter? i thought you did.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
dont you store your car for the winter? i thought you did.

i was supposed to but the head gasket of my beater decide to broke after 1 month of use... so my car was store from 27th October to 27h November..

Fortunatly, my car is clean even if rust have appeared on my trunk, just over the license plate...

HandoEX

Reaction score
Yay spring:D Last weekend I threw my rims back on. This weekend I put in the new blackhousings and repainted my cai. Next weekend the tails get painted and the weekend after that the car hopefully goes buh-bye for a while for the swap.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i have to redo one of my blackhousings again. my mufflers coming on wednesday, then im taking it to a shop and getting an estimate on custom piping:D. i cant wait, i wanna get so much done to my car before the may 6th meet, haha, its insane.

Back