Square G6 Wheels (on behalf of Got02Accord)

james'99

Reaction score
Alright, here's the deal. I'm sorry that this is in Urgent as this plan needs to get off the ground if we are to have these wheels and tires by the time that Cody (Got02Accord) needs to return to school after spring break. He is unable to post at the current time due to power loss at his school.

The Car:
2002 Accord Coupe V6 EX-L on Function and Form Type 1 coilovers

We are looking at Square G6 wheels. We suspect there may be an issue with the proper fitment if you do not do a massive amount of work to the fenders in the rear. He would like to only roll the fenders.

The goal here is to get it aligned to spec. NY weather is obviously not beautiful and tires need to be on the ground.

SQUARE Wheels G6 Model - 17x9 +15 5x114.3 (set of 4)
Click here to view the wheels

I have seen that Jordan_H seems to like these wheels a lot and may know a thing or two about them.

Per PM with xci:

Originally Posted by xci.ed6
They should, at least in the front. My rear are like +25ish, I have wheel spacers :p The rear are awfully close, but you have a li'l bit of space.

Check your brake caliper clearance, I'm running spacers because mine hit the brakes I got away with running washers (2 per stud) to clear the brakes, then I drove straight to Advance Auto and got the thinnest spacers they had in stock.

Those wheels are nice!

-Dustin

Originally Posted by james'99
Hey bud!

Guess I need your assistance quick if you don't mind. Didn't want to post in urgent for a friend (Got02Accord) and have everyone mad at me but here goes.

SQUARE Wheels G6 Model - 17x9 +15 5x114.3 (set of 4)

http://www.enjukuracing.com/products...-set-of-4.html

Will they fit the car properly with only rolled fenders. Tires being 215/45/17. What do you think? Thank you in advance!

James

Again, sorry this is in Urgent. It is only urgent to us because of the particular time frame and circumstance.

Got02Accord

Reaction score
They'll fit fine with rolling his rear fenders and relocating bumper tab. 205/40 tire

Thanks man, And thank you james for posting on my behalf.

A few of my friends said the poke would be insane because of the offset. I found STR has the 601 in a 17x7.5.

These here, http://unleashedwheels.com/str-601.html

Those would fit perfectly fine assuming i roll my fenders correct?

Thanks so much and I appologise for being in urgent but being on my phone is hard to post.

Varnell

Reaction score
You're wanting to run 17x9 +15 with proper (zero) camber?

That'll definitely poke, especially if you're not wanting to go too low because of inclement weather.

Varnell

Reaction score
I lowered my ride 2.9" on Teins and laughed at my 18x8.75 +20 wheels with natural camber. Looked like an RC monster truck. lol

Jordan_H

Reaction score
My car even looks silly to me. Mostly in the front because I'm maxed out right now. I can wait on coilovers because I really want to get my car painted.

Got02Accord

Reaction score
Im willing to run camber to a degree. I dont want to be going through tires like crazy thats my thing. I'll go 2.5.

The STR are a 17x7.5 with a +35 offset. would those fit without a pull and running slight camber. I know acura TL wheels are 17x7.5 with a +55 offset and they fit cars fine. Id be looking at a 215/40/17 dont want a thick sidewall (if that all makes sense)

But I also want the 18x8.5 +30 but i dont think id be able to fit those without a pull and running alot of camber.

Last edited:
Back