Srs code 1-1 after seat swap, WTF?

nathan007

Reaction score
Hello!

I few weeks ago i finished swapping my cloth coupe seats with CL-S seats (i have side airbags, they do too) and i had a SRS light after the install.

Now after some testing it appears i have code 1-1 (only two long blinks) wich means "open circuited Or high Resistance In Driver Inflatable Air Bag Module", which, after some thinking and procedure (shop manual) looking around, doesnt make sense.

Anybody got a clue??

nathan007

Reaction score
I didnt check correctly the code, trying to reset it it flashed..

I re-checked with the obd2 connector pin jumping method, came out with code 5-1, only thing weird, the abs light flashes REAL QUICKLY about 5 times, before going into normal "code giving" status, wayyy too fast to be a code

I will try to swap back my OE seats just to check if it works

Tried clearing the code, come right back up before i can even do anything

xci.ed6

Reaction score
The best thing is to see what the module does, check the resistance at the module. Thats the ONLY part in the seat, right? Maybe bad connection or dead.

nathan007

Reaction score
*holy thread revival!*

I had to pass an inspection so i reinstalled my original seats, everything worked fine. Last night i swapped airbags in CL seats and i still get the SRS light.. I will try to get the code(s) out, might be OPDS or seatbelt related..

Back