SSR Professors Yay or Nay?

Sweet or Schwag?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phut

Reaction score
All I know is that SSR's are normally pretty pricey.

SSR, Volk, Work, and any other high end/multipiece wheel will be pricey. but you get great quality over the "cheaper/knockoff" wheels.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
they do come in 4 x 114.3. but there's no high demand for it. tirerack got them on their website listed for our cars. the only thing that i dislike is the high offset.

are your next set of wheels going to be Work?

Yep :) I've been trying to find these SSR's in 18's or 19's for a while and Tire Rack never carried them in our lug pattern but I guess they do now lol. I have a good deal on the WORK MEISTER S1 3PIECE with part sponsorship so I'll see what I get and I'm pissed you can't get the SSR's in 18's from tire rack :( They also have a 49mm offset FTL it will be hard as hell to fit big brakes.

Last edited:

Phut

Reaction score
Yep :) I've been trying to find these SSR's in 18's or 19's for a while and Tire Rack never carried them in our lug pattern but I guess they do now lol. I have a good deal on the WORK MEISTER S1 3PIECE with part sponsorship so I'll see what I get and I'm pissed you can't get the SSR's in 18's from tire rack :( They also have a 49mm offset FTL it will be hard as hell to fit big brakes.
i was close to getting Work Meister S1 3pc. wheels back in March. due to work schedule complications and seller getting impatient, the deal didn't go through as planned.

Back