Staggered wheel fitment questions

AccordFlex

Reaction score
Looking at getting some XXR 527s on the coupe.

Im 4 lug so my only option are 17s. I want to have a staggered look to the car as well as a little rake. I was thinking with going with the 17x8.25 +25 in the front and the 17x9.75 +25 in the rear, so I dont really want to tuck too much tire back there, if any. I will be rolling all 4 of my fenders as well before putting the rims on. I was just wondering if this setup is feasible.

Also I was thinking of using a 215/40/17 in the front and a 235/40/17 in the rear with some Yokohama S.drives.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
How low will you be? Because how much tire you have to tuck is dependent on that, as well as how much you rolll/pull your fenders.

AccordFlex

Reaction score
8.75 on the front with 215/45, and 9.75 on rear with 225/45

Thank you, sounds awesome! And tires are a tad cheaper too! plus i can go with the type I want now instead of the s.drives.

How low will you be? Because how much tire you have to tuck is dependent on that, as well as how much you rolll/pull your fenders.

Well im pretty low now, but i will definitely be adjusting that once the wheels come. Im sittin on FF type 1s right now so adjusting wont be a problem.

Back