Stance Is Everything (56k?)

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
I love my interior. The seats (front and back) are absolutely perfect.
The steering wheel doesn't look all that great but everything else is :D

woodgrain cupholder and on the door panel where the power window switches are. It doesn't have it on the radio bezel for some reason. Idky.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
I think black interior was only available for coupes. Yes, unfortunate.

i have a coupe.

woodgrain cupholder and on the door panel where the power window switches are. It doesn't have it on the radio bezel for some reason. Idky.

if you dont mind me asking.. how much did you pay for the interior swap? just so i can have an idea of a price. always wanted black leather. thought about doing the vinyl paint.. but idk how i feel about using spray paint on my oem interior.

oh btw. your car is lookin sexy. i wanna say keep it too. but there is always bigger and better things out there..

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
if you dont mind me asking.. how much did you pay for the interior swap? just so i can have an idea of a price. always wanted black leather. thought about doing the vinyl paint.. but idk how i feel about using spray paint on my oem interior.

oh btw. your car is lookin sexy. i wanna say keep it too. but there is always bigger and better things out there..

ohh haha well I had an 01 accord but it got totaled and the seats came from that car. Mine (now) had leather when I bought it but the seats were torn up pretty badly. Sorry I'm not much help man.

And thanks. I'll keep it till the right price comes to. Or I find a car I want more but for now I'm just watching and waiting.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
Must say ur spec bein same as tha rims im getting is perfect not outragous poke but still flush and clean love ur them u got goin on urs and like the blk lup better than if it was color matched

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Must say ur spec bein same as tha rims im getting is perfect not outragous poke but still flush and clean love ur them u got goin on urs and like the blk lup better than if it was color matched

Thanks man. It needs to be updated though.

Right now the lip is gone and it has been lowered more.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

If your motor explodes, I'll buy your interior. :deal:

I have never understood this.

jaw819

Reaction score
Tell me this, is there any chance that the wood grain comes in the EX-L, and the V6 of course. but the bezel only comes in woodgrain for the v6 because it has climate control, and was never made otherwise? o_O

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Why they would put woodgrain everywhere but the HVAC/radio bezel. Just makes no sense. lol

Back