Start posting more DIY guides

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I'm not trying to hammer on anyone, since I opened. "What did you do to your accord today" I found some people doing some serious things to their cars. I think people on here could enjoy some more DIY guides added on here. I know we have a lot already, but there are some things you guys are doing that would really help out with the community.

I would add more too, but my accord has been so reliable, I have not needed to do anything outside whats already on the list.

I may post changing rear brake shoes soon. But I just think it would be awesome if anyone doing some work took some pix and maybe added a little guide. Make sure its not already on the list tho.

:thumbsup:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
cmon_son.gif

Erik123456789

Reaction score
I've had times where I think about making a DIY.. but I just automatically assume you guys already know how to do whatever it is that I'm doing.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
I've had times where I think about making a DIY.. but I just automatically assume you guys already know how to do whatever it is that I'm doing.

exactly

i mean, i could do basic simple stuff like how to change sparkplugs but i assume yall can figure that out on your own

Back