Sticker Bombing Interior Trim

99HonAccord

Reaction score
Is there a site you can just pick these stickers from or you have to just get them from different spots

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
You can get them from anywhere if you'd like. There is a book called Stickerbomb that you can get. However, everybody and their grandmother uses those stickers so they kind of aren't as fun anymore

MANIAC_ACCORD

Reaction score
Is there a site you can just pick these stickers from or you have to just get them from different spots
Well I'm gonna be using stickers from Sticker Bomb 2 in combo with other stickers I got laying around. A lot of ppl just use skateboarding stickers too. But its just that that sticker bomb book gives you way more stickers for the price versus buying separate stickers

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Sticker Bomb Book is actually a legit deal though. They were commissioned for well know graffiti artists, tattooists etc.. to design them. They have some pretty nice stickers.

MANIAC_ACCORD

Reaction score
Well thanx for the input guys. I'm prepping to get this done on Sunday plus I just bought a wink mirror imma bomb aswell, I know there's a lot of wink mirror haters but IDGAF I like it. I'll post up pics as soon as I'm done. Stay tuned

99HonAccord

Reaction score
You can get them from anywhere if you'd like. There is a book called Stickerbomb that you can get. However, everybody and their grandmother uses those stickers so they kind of aren't as fun anymore

When applying to stickers to a poly lip is there any prepping to the lip you have to do to make sure the stickers don't start pealing after a couple rain storms

Back