Sticky & Teh shout box?

rooky

Reaction score
Hey guys, what is a sticky thread and what is Teh Shout box? God I'm way behind here :perkinswhatever:

james'99

Reaction score
Hey guys, what is a sticky thread and what is Teh Shout box? God I'm way behind here :perkinswhatever:

Sticky is a thread that stays at the top of a forum subsection so even though it isn't posted to all the time, it is referred to so if it's stickied, it doesn't fall into the depths of the forum. It's all the way at the top. If you go to the DIY section, you will see the Master DIY list at almost the top. It's a "stickied" thread.

As for the shoutbox, I think it is just a general discussion where you post anything you want to say. lol!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
on the main forum page we used to have a live shoutbox (it was called a Shoutbox haha), it was like a chat room for the forum. it took up A LOT of bandwidth and we had to get rid of it, so the 'teh shoutbox' thread pretty much spawned out of the 'box being taken from the site. so, it's just a chat thread, but there is one unwritten rule for it...don't bring or start drama in there.

Back