Stock honda emblem questions + opinions

Devil-V

Reaction score
The rear gold emblems that came with my accord has started to lose it's gold finish horribly over the last year, so I decided to get myself a 2nd hand set of chromes off ebay.

Pretty good for it's condition, could be better but relatively good - although from the 2.0iES which looks like it has lost quite a bit of chrome coating, so it's not as shiny as the rest.

As you can see in my signature, my car also came with a gold honda emblem in the front grille. My current dilemma is whether to paint the emblems gold, to match the front grille (hiding the missing chrome detail), or keep them chrome and hunt ebay for a chrome honda emblem to fit the front.

Personally I want to keep the gold emblems, to keep it relatively unique to most of the other cars on the road here, plus it would save me a headache in hunting ebay.

Also, what do you reckon? Stick all the badges on, or just the Honda logo + Accord logo?

Last edited:

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
I went from gold to black to silver.
Silver is fav IMO.
Go for silver in front and back !

Cpyro

Reaction score
why not buy a new set of emblems?

Cpyro

Reaction score
Tas Auto has tho dont they?

Devil-V

Reaction score
I was mainly after the "2.0i ES" badge which is a UK-spec accord model. But since the 2nd hand set was just £17 in total, I bought it. I didn't think it would be worth the money refurbishing the old gold emblems, plus I'm really short on cash too :(

I might stick with the original silver chrome, and see if someone can refurbish the "2.0i ES" badge. If not.... meh, I'll either stick on the new badges, or leave out the "2.0i ES" completely.

Back