FS: stock struts

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
here is what i posted on my local craigslist ad:

This ad is for a set (front and rear) of stock struts off my 1998 Honda Accord LX. They are in good shape while they were on the car. I’m not sure if the previous owner had replaced them, but the car itself had just about 108k miles when these were taken off. I only replaced these since I had installed a set of lowering/performance coilover suspension on the car. I have since sold the car, buy these were left in the corner of my garage. These are complete strut assemblies with springs and mounts. They are not leaking, and rode great prior to removal. I have pictures of the car with these struts installed if someone is interested in seeing what they looked like installed on the car. These would be perfect if you have blown or leaking struts. A fraction of the cost for a new replacement.

Please scammers don t waste my time by saying you re out of town and your secretary will send me money. Also don t bother sending emails telling me to check out other sites. For serious buyers/inquiries, respond with a phone number in your email so I know you’re a real person that isn t just wasting my time. I continue answering questions through emails. The phone number is just to show that you are not a scammer and so I know you’re really interested. I am not a store, so I can t offer any kind of warranty.

Please feel free to email me with any questions. You can email me at E B X G S X R (at) Y A H O O (dot) C O M & .. remove the spaces.

asking for $150 obo. I can ship, but these things are heavy. buyer responsible for shipping charges.

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
ill have to get some picks. they are in a box right now. but they look like regular struts with springs. ill try to get pics asap.

Back