stock wheels.

drifthobo

Reaction score
So someone decided to steal my mom's rear wheels from our accord last night and left it on bricks. Hit me up if anyone has a set they're willing to sell with tires. Socal.

BMArias15

Reaction score
So someone decided to steal my mom's rear wheels from our accord last night and left it on bricks. Hit me up if anyone has a set they're willing to sell with tires. Socal.

:wtf1: DAM even moms whip aint safe anymore? thats F**ked up but look at the bright side, atleast they left it on bricks and not the floor effin everything up!!!! Just look on your local craigslist bro

drifthobo

Reaction score
thanks bro. Ya it's really stupid... I checked my local craigslist but nothing is showing up for some stockies.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Really.........c'mon.....this is just reaching new lows every time....:madrun:

BMArias15

Reaction score
i acutally have mine which im taking off Friday and wont need but dam shipping is a biatch when it comes to wheels and not quite sure if its even worth it for ya... i'll give'em to ya for $75 but again, SHIPPING SUX!!!! :icon_gay:

057e2abc.jpg

Last edited:

drifthobo

Reaction score
ya i've shipped wheels before... and they're at least 70 bucks a wheel. Hey i'll let you know if i'll take em from you, im going to check out some dismantling places first.

Back