Straightedge's 2000 Coupe EX

Straightedge

Reaction score
Thanks Guys! Yea the paint seems recent, but they didnt paint the jams or bay.... <-- retarded.

But its close enough its black normally, so atleast its not like a far off color like white or something.

Straightedge

Reaction score
well I was thinking 18's would fill the wheel well alot better, so there for at that time I would be able to get a general idea of how much it needs to be lowered, and go from there.

If i lower it first, then im stuck with the ride height and I wont be able to get the rims I like on there.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well I was thinking 18's would fill the wheel well alot better, so there for at that time I would be able to get a general idea of how much it needs to be lowered, and go from there.

If i lower it first, then im stuck with the ride height and I wont be able to get the rims I like on there.

your assumptions are wrong haha. 18s wont fill the wheel well that well at all on stock suspension, youll just look like a donk haha. youll be able to really fit whatever wheel you want with whatever suspension you get. id suggest full coilovers because you can adjust the height to where you want it...which should be all the way down haha.

just giving some friendly advice...obviously its your car, so do what you want in whatever order you want to haha.​

Back