Strasse Forged Photoshoot: Nissan 370Z

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Me thinks there is some confusion between hellasunk and hellafunctional :jae:

well, now there is, now i am confused what you mean. lol.

his wheel fitment seems spot-on to me. except for in pic #4, which is only because the flash is filling the fender well, making it look worse than it is

Raymond

Reaction score
his wheel fitment seems spot-on to me. except for in pic #4, which is only because the flash is filling the fender well, making it look worse than it is

Thank you, for being the only person out of all ten forums I've posted these on, to actually take a second to realize that. The rear fitment isn't bad at all, and if the owner had corrected the rear camber before the shoot it would have been even better. But even as-is in the pics, it's not "hellasunk" like a few people have mentioned. The flash just made it look a lot worse in that one close up. I love stanced cars but I hate how it's made so many people think that if it's not poking that it doesn't look good anymore.

Appreciate the compliments otherwise guys. :D

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
All I'm saying is the rear wheels would look better meeting up with the fender evenly ... no way am I wishing for hellaflush. I definitely think the car looks classy regardless however I'm sticking to my opinion

Last edited:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
All I'm saying is the rear wheels would look better meeting up with the fender evenly ... no way am I wishing for hellaflush. I definitely think the car looks classy regardless however I'm sticking to my opinion

I agree. That car doesn't fit the mold of the hellaflush crowd, but it's certainly not flush either and that's my gripe. It's one thing if they're OEM wheels that came with the car, but when you're ordering wheels fitted specifically for your car...I'd expect something better. You'll notice that ADV.1 doesn't cater to the hellaflush crowd either, but *most* of their fitments are on point perfectly and when they're not it's due to the owner requesting weaker specs. Not sure if that's the case here, but don't assume that I called the rear fitment hellasunk just because the tires aren't stretched and the body isn't touching the rim as most Hondas would shoot for. I just think there's plenty of room for improvement, whether it be adjusting the camber or choosing a better width/offset. I appreciate a nice wheel/tire setup regardless of whether the fitment is extreme or not, and I understand your reasoning behind defending Strasse Forged as you've built up a nice professional relationship with them.

xluben

Reaction score
Great shots! I enjoy seeing the lighting setup as well :)

Are you using 800's or 1600's? Do they have any problem keeping up on a sunny day?

I really like the balance you have between ambient and strobe, really makes the colors POP without being too obvious. I think I like #6 best because the background seems to have been brought up a bit, although it could be argued that the others draw more attention to the subject (due to the slightly darker background).

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Me thinks there is some confusion between hellasunk and hellafunctional :jae:

Not really.. But for how much those wheels were worth, he could of goten some specs with the correct sized tires to fit them. Those 370's can fit 315/30 tires on them easily!

hellanice + hellafunctional + hellalot of grip = WIN!

Back