stupid fukin cops

TheExxonKid

Reaction score
minituck04 said:
:driving: so im following this POS crown vic down 1960 (a major st in houston) and a cop whips around and pulls me over.

ya HPD are pricks. more than likely if you take it to court, he isn't going to show. Just see what you can do.

minituck04

Reaction score
wasnt HPD this time exxon. it was precinct 4 constable. but ive gotten pulled over by hpd for speeding on i-10 and he was cool. my dad used to be hpd. some are cool but for the most part they are all pricks. you need to come over this way so we can all meet up

minituck04

Reaction score
this is over the years but if your that interested. i have progressive ( from what my friends say, not the cheapest) with liability and theft with 2000 in custom parts insurance with an sr22. i pay 74 dollars. eat you hearts out. lol

wg2k7

Reaction score
74 dollars a year? or a month? either way i pay triple that a month, and i dont have any history on my license besides a tree falling on my car, gotta love being 17

LCPLPunk

Reaction score
er...i have to say, why not just follow close to the speed limit and not risk getting a ticket?

There is a road here that is about 5 miles long with no lights. The speed limit is 45 but everyone does 55-60.

I'll do 50 all day long and even pass cops and i haven't gotten pulled over. Most cops don't care if you are doing 5-8 over, but once u get up to 10 u might as well ask for a ticket..

Now, if the Crown Vic had gotten pulled over we probably would be laughing at that guy, but once we get pulled over we don't think we deserve it.

minituck04

Reaction score
no i wouldnt laff actually. might say damn that sucks lucky it wasnt me. but im not sure where your from but in houston everyone drives hella fast. like minimum 10 over. ask exxonkid or moleman. freeways are 20 over no problem. you get cut off and cussed at if you do speedlimit. so i go with the flow. i know that if i get pulled over its because of speeding. so no i will not go slower. sorry. im just gonna have to live with the fact that i may get pulled over. i have an attorney that does all my tickets. but you speed as well. its a limit. which means you have to stay under that. not drive at the posted number.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
minituck04 said:
but im not sure where your from but in houston everyone drives hella fast. like minimum 10 over. ask exxonkid or moleman. freeways are 20 over no problem. you get cut off and cussed at if you do speedlimit.

that almost sounds like jersey, hahahaha

minituck04

Reaction score
yeah everyone and i mean everyone drives 80 on the freeways. if your doing that in the fast lane you still get passed by quite a few cars like your standing still.

Back