Subs seem to have lost power... Why?

Kohl

Reaction score
So earlier I get in my car and it seems like half my bass just disappeared.. One of them wasn't doing anything, but I fixed that. One of the wires just had came loose to the sub. So I fix it, and they still are barely hitting. I figured maybe the wire connecting the coils might have come loose on one of them. So I pulled them both out and made sure everything was connected well, even the connections to the amp. But they still are barely hitting?! The amp seems perfectly fine also. So what the heck is going on?

Kohl

Reaction score
But it was powerful! D:
Could it just be the amp crapping out maybe? Its been through alot.. lol

Macsrule15

Reaction score
gotta love people getting ripped off by audio shops for equipment that is crap... hope you get your problem squared away but some advice... sell that **** on craigslist and buy quality stuff i looked up your amp and it barely pushed 600W RMS.... so just some advice upgrade my friend =]

Kohl

Reaction score
Guys.. I know its crap lol. I got everything for 150. Including a brand new wiring kit, so it was alright with me. That amp is a trooper, its been dropped, tossed around, and even survived inside my friends car when he flipped it. But I might sell it, I just don't know yet. I actually think my ground wire is coming loose, I'm away from my car right now though so ill have to wait till later to check.

Back