suggestion for buying exhaust

Chichi

Reaction score
HOOOOLAAAAAA i have a 2000 honda accord ex 2.3 f23 ulev 5 speed manual transmition and i would like any recomendation for buying a exhaust manifold the catalytic converter and the rest of the pipe that go after the cat i think its call moffler form ebay and i would like to know if i can run the car without the catalytic (dont worry i buy the inspection) if that is even posible cause of the o2 sensor on the cat mmmmm thankss:shrug:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
If you run no cat its going to be loud and raspy. I would do like a magnaflow cat back (v6) and then a header but keep the cat. You don't want to buy something cheap, get it installed and then hate the sound. Do it right the first time and u will be happy.

phi1542

Reaction score
Agreed^^^ You could buy a muffler and resonator and get it fabricated. I think it is cheaper that way. Magnaflow sounds pretty nice.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Not sure what header the 4cyl guys like, I'm sure someone will chime in. As for the rest of it I would go with Magnaflow HFC, custom piping, a resonator, and a nice muffler of your choice.

Back