Summer 6th Gen Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjk208

Reaction score
If this meet is for sure in Pittsburgh...then us guys who are near Philly should caravan the Turnpike (trust me it'll take at least 5 hrs to get there lol, so might as well go together)...

EDIT::: it's kinda funny that we're meetin in Pittsburgh cuz that's where I go to school (CMU!) lol...so it'll be like me goin back home in Philly just to drive back to Pittsburgh for a meet lol...btw...we could meet in the ginormous parking lots of the Waterfront...it's honestly the only good thing in Pittsburgh IMO...it's got a lot of places to eat so we could all sit down to a good meal (Fridays, Unos, Rock Bottom, Fudd Ruckers, PF Changs, etc) and maybe afterwards head on over to the raceway or whatever...lol also has a Dave and Busters...

http://www.shoppinginpa.com/shoppinginpa/CityExperience.do?page=waterfront

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
fuddruckers! i havent been there for years. its decided, thats where the eating is going down. :D

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
from my house:
Total Est. Time: 10 hours, 0 minutes Total Est. Distance: 610.36 miles
w00t! ill still do my best to be there, even though its 10 hours away.

angelplus

Reaction score
wow. you DONT have to come, but you're encouraged ;) your choice man, we'd love to have you. you could always stay in pittsburgh for a weekend and drive back like on a monday

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Well as I said before some of us will be making a long drive to get to this meet, so I can do what I can to get some hotel rooms lined up with in 1-2 miles from the meeting area, it will be marriott hotels and it should not be more then $50bucks a night. That way after the meet you would not have to make a long drive back that same night. Some of us will be staying in that area and leaving in the morning anyways.

Last edited:

angelplus

Reaction score
alright i plan on staying anyways.. even though we're around 3 hours there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back