Suspension upgrade

chino581991

Reaction score
This is for future project reference since I went back to school, so I won't be having too much time to be working on my car anymore. But I would like to eventually upgrade my suspension, already done is coilovers and wheels.

I'm not looking to track the car, just make the overall response and handling of it to improve.

As for the strut bar, I've seen a lot of the tl strut/neuspeed strut bar combo. I would love to do that, but being able to get a hold of the neuspeed will take some time. I've seen people go down the cusco strut bar route. My question there is, how does that compare to the neuspeed, and will any cusco model strut bar pair with the tl strut?

Next will be the sway bars. I hear good things about the progress RSB but I can't seem to find it. What are some other alternatives besides that, eibach, tl rsb?

Also would it be good to change the front sway bar as well? I've read that the upgraded RSB is to eliminate understeer and adding an upgraded FSB counteracts that

Thanks for you input and opinions

EDIT: Any other forums you guys recommend to use besides this one for sales between other members?

Last edited:

Varnell

Reaction score
This is the first I've heard of combo strut bars. Does this mean using two bars on the upper strut tower? If so, are there any combos without the Neuspeed, since I've had no luck finding one?

chaby_91

Reaction score
No, that's the Progress one. It's much bigger. Don't use it with stock struts.

Edit : ^100% out of context...

Last edited:

Varnell

Reaction score
That's my bad for not clarifying. I was wondering if the black strut bar paired with the Cusco bar was the stock Acura TL strut bar. I'd like to pick those two up since I can't find a Neuspeed seller.

Last edited:
Back