Reaction score
how about this:

flare1 copy.jpg

flare2 copy.jpg

which one do you prefer?

retroshark

Reaction score
ok, well the lights need some work:

drives siide has leak in the seal in the top corner... easy fix.

insides could do with a respray, i scratched a little paint of resealing them :(

they need a polish.

other than that lol, they are good to go. im gonna say that isnce ill sell all the bulbs and shiz wih them, they are $60 plus shipping. im also selling a megan racing catback for a 4cyl 4door (although it fit my 2 door, i got the wrong one from stupid sellers) and i have an offer already for $200 lus shipping for both the catback and the headlights. so either give me an offer for the two of them, or for the catback or for the lights.

im not sure how much shipping on either will be, but i expect it will be around $30-$40 for the headlights, and upwards of $60 for the exhaust, depending on how well i pack it up.

retroshark

Reaction score
btw, heres a nice wallpaper for anyone that wants it:

accordlenseflares.jpg

i may make the sky more blue later when i get a chance. grey on grey = :(

Twobit

Reaction score
NOICE, get some HID's now and drop that shiz(preferably Ksport, they're not as expensive as any tiens and they're just as good)

cdubb77

Reaction score
Looks good man. I'm kinda interested in your megan cat back exhaust. Got actual pics of it? Maybe U, Blacknight & myself can work something out with me wanting the exhaust and him wanting the headlights. I know I'm supposed to buy your muffler Eric but I wouldn't mind the cat back.

Back