tail light covers

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
see thats where you have it wrong. theyre completely ugly and hideous. they wouldnt look good on ANY style accord

+1

At the very least we promote good taste on here or leaving it alone to begin with. Chrome belongs in the past, 30-40 years in the past...

00accord91

Reaction score
i didnt even know those existed...thast the first time ive ever seen those things lol

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
^^
lol same here. I wasn't suggesting it for me. I was browsing through ebay and came across this. It's not my taste but I was posting it for everyone. lol you never know!

Millz

Reaction score
i wonder how it would look if you painted it black / body colour?

i'm not too crazy about it either, but if you want it and think you could nicely incorporate it into your car then do it

might be hard though

hondaspeedx

Reaction score
i wonder how it would look if you painted it black / body colour?

i'm not too crazy about it either, but if you want it and think you could nicely incorporate it into your car then do it

might be hard though

That was my first thought.... black or red to go with my "theme".... but probably not my thing, I'm trying to get the car cleaner (no badges, etc), and think the way they would sit outside the like might look funny and get wax buildup!

Neat find though, always nice to see new stuff is still coming out for our 6gen's :)

Back