Talontsiawd's 2002 Ex Coupe 5 speed (Updated 7/8/06)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
howd you fix the boat look?

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12121 HOWEVER, i will not recommend doing it my way until i've been on this set up for more than 6 months atleast and have seen no changes. I know for myself that it's safe but i would hate it if i'm wrong and someone got hurt.

As for the lip, i'm iffy. I love the look but hate how they are so fragile and hard to deal with. I may try a lip of another car.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Newish pics:

frontko5.jpg

frontsideid6.jpg

rearsidecs7.jpg

badgemi0.jpg

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Then you better update the interior picture..... do it now :darryl:

Your ride looks great man.

Thanks.

I need to update my interior and exterior. I am now rocking a full lip kit. I haven't updated because I didn't have a front lip for over a year. I also have a new VC that is awesome. Needs to be wet sanded and polished but I had a small leak so I just wanted a new one on.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I couldn't find this post forever, how did you find it lol. I kept get errors when I searched.

You have Rays Engineering United Arrows Eurostar S-05's? Not that they are the coolest wheels but they are not that common. Many have similar. I bought mine for $300 used but refinished them and didn't keep the stickers. Kind of heavy wheels for being Rays. I like them OK, if I get back into modding my accord, I will likely change things up. My driveway is killer now so I can barely get in on Prokits. Actually, I have almost ripped off my bumper a time or two lol.

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I searched in your created threads and it was two pages in.
And yeah that's the same ones, I picked then up 2 months ago for 350 with almost new tires and two extra tires. I refinished mine a couple weeks ago so I no longer have the stickers either

Back