TCC Solenoid

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Once the transmission starts acting up its all downhill from there. The metallic particles from ur clutch bands are clogging passages and other various thjngs. When i still had my honda it was cheaper to just swap a 5 speed in and call it fixed. Too bad the buyer of my car only put about 5k on the new setup before he totaled it from texting and driving.

mister_two

Reaction score
I would personally recommend anyone to change their 2nd/3rd clutch pressure switches once a year along with their tranny drain and refill after seeing the great difference it made for me when changing them out. I had a slight hit when going into second when cold which fully went away and became buttery smooth.

What are the part numbers for these clutch pressure switches for my 2000 Accord SE 4 cylinder?

Update, so far so good, drove it for about a week to work. No CELs and transmission shifting okay. I feel a slight hesitation when I slow down- but not to a complete stop - and then speed up again, the moment that I need to speed up, sometimes I get a brief hesitation. This was happening before but with the recent transmission problems I guess I am paying more attention to everything. Wonder if these pressure switches could fix this hesitation problem?

001Stunna

Reaction score
What are the part numbers for these clutch pressure switches for my 2000 Accord SE 4 cylinder?

Update, so far so good, drove it for about a week to work. No CELs and transmission shifting okay. I feel a slight hesitation when I slow down- but not to a complete stop - and then speed up again, the moment that I need to speed up, sometimes I get a brief hesitation. This was happening before but with the recent transmission problems I guess I am paying more attention to everything. Wonder if these pressure switches could fix this hesitation problem?

index.php

12 28600-P6H-003 SWITCH ASSY., OIL PRESSURE (TEXAS INSTRUMENTS) 1
13 28600-P7Z-003 SWITCH ASSY., OIL PRESSURE (TEXAS INSTRUMENTS) 1
16 90471-PW7-A00 GASKET (10MM) 2

Back