tdoggs 01 sedan bagged out

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: tdoggs 01 sedan V6 EX..blackhoused installed

Did you paint your rebar as well, or did it come black already?

Nice job with the headlights....planning on lowering it more in the future?

Depending on your rims, you could fill in that gp, but otherwise, should look good once you throw a set on there.

tdoggs01v6

Reaction score

Tsk Tsk, where were you this weekend bro?!??!?! had a meet that could have used TW sedan lovin! Car is coming along great man keep it up

i was unaware of the meet. but i also had to work the weekend so no chance of going anyways. but ill have to keep an eye out for when there are meets.

looks great.

Oh hell yeah they def look great man!

thanks guys

Did you paint your rebar as well, or did it come black already?

Nice job with the headlights....planning on lowering it more in the future?

Depending on your rims, you could fill in that gp, but otherwise, should look good once you throw a set on there.

rebar as in the bumper support? then yes i did.
as for lowering it...i would like to go lower but winters in maine can be pretty bad haha. but my next setup would definitely be some coilovers. but since this is my year-round daily driver, im gonna stick with what i have. the drop from the eibach springs isnt too bad. I have some 17s that im trying to refinish and paint..im hoping they will fill in the gap some more.

tdoggs01v6

Reaction score

Updated my thread for once. New pics and mods added. Thanks for looking :)

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Love the CF trunk.. I'm in the market for one too. I have to visit one of the Team207 meets sometime, too bad you're in Lewiston otherwise I'd join the team.. Unless I don't have to be from Lewiston in which case I'll join anyways and try to be active. Trying to resurrect the Accord in the meantime.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'm not usually a fine of different colored fuel doors but it's working on your car with your theme. This sedan is looking good, nice job!

tdoggs01v6

Reaction score
Love the CF trunk.. I'm in the market for one too. I have to visit one of the Team207 meets sometime, too bad you're in Lewiston otherwise I'd join the team.. Unless I don't have to be from Lewiston in which case I'll join anyways and try to be active. Trying to resurrect the Accord in the meantime.

Thanks man, we haven't been doing shows lately. Take a lot of work and stress to get things organized, as a group we decided to stop. But we are always going to shows. We are just a group of friends, that have been going to shows for a while. You are always welcome to ride down with the group to shows. We do a lot of out of state stuff. They are really the only shows worth going to. I would like to see your car some time in person.

tdoggs01v6

Reaction score
I'm not usually a fine of different colored fuel doors but it's working on your car with your theme. This sedan is looking good, nice job!

Thanks. The fuel door is actually wrapped. The roof and fuel door are wrapped in a 3D Carbon Fiber print wrap. It looks so close to the real thing it is unbelievable.

Back