tease!! for redryder!!! heheheheh

001Stunna

Reaction score
soooooo....

it ONLY took andy 3 months and 20 days... hehehheh

403867_184487245003064_100003253685571_290074_298585930_n.jpg

i was expecting the brown bronze color one, but this black one is sexy!!!

time to install!!! all of my parts... woot woot!!! christmas came late for me, 3+ months late :boohoo:

:rock::rock::rock:

Be careful with that HEX head screw...it was a piece of **** work to find a matching one, and lube the hell out of it so it wont rust and break over time.

I dont know why AMR(andy) just won't use the double lock design...its so much more safer and effective and no tiny *** screws needed. It was a piece of **** of running around to find a matching one for me since one of them broke the second day. If it wasn't for that issue and being called an idiot and stupid from AMR after asking him to send me perches(which id pay for) cut in the double lock design like every other maker has id've actually used mine.

Looking forward to seeing your lowered pics though :D, looks like you went with the hyperco springs too :)

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
**** yeah!

yeah!!! heheheh

Nice! I remember taking quite a few of pictures of the coils when I first got mine.

Time for a sig update! Lol

yeah, i saw those pixz... hehehe, i research the heck out of these coils... and i knew how the customer service was and how andy is before i ordered... :)

but over all I'm happy it didn't take 6+ months, LOL

Be careful with that HEX head screw...it was a piece of **** work to find a matching one, and lube the hell out of it so it wont rust and break over time.

I dont know why AMR(andy) just won't use the double lock design...its so much more safer and effective and no tiny *** screws needed. It was a piece of **** of running around to find a matching one for me since one of them broke the second day. If it wasn't for that issue and being called an idiot and stupid from AMR after asking him to send me perches(which id pay for) cut in the double lock design like every other maker has id've actually used mine.

Looking forward to seeing your lowered pics though :D, looks like you went with the hyperco springs too :)

hahahha... i saw that thread that u made a while back... LOL... i was like!!! ohhhh heckk nahhhh... i won't mess with the hex stuff... I'll just let it be,

btw, what u mean lube? with what? and which parts?

and hyperco is now come with all coils, he decided to use hyperco on all order ;) lucky me i guess

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
yeah!!! heheheh

yeah, i saw those pixz... hehehe, i research the heck out of these coils... and i knew how the customer service was and how andy is before i ordered... :)

hahahha... i saw that thread that u made a while back... LOL... i was like!!! ohhhh heckk nahhhh... i won't mess with the hex stuff... I'll just let it be,

and hyperco is now come with all coils, he decided to use hyperco on all order ;) lucky me i guess

Why are you posting nonsense?

When you SHOULD be posting pictures of the final product. ;)

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
Why are you posting nonsense?

When you SHOULD be posting pictures of the final product. ;)

if i can wait 3.5+ months to get em...

u guys can wait a couple of days to wait for final pix... LOL

i got home @ 8:30 pm, and gotta work tomorrow all day,

so no install til tomorrow night, if all goes well ;)

001Stunna

Reaction score
yeah!!! heheheh

I had to mess with mine to make sure the preload was 5mm on the spring as out of the box the springs were loose on my front set, where as the rears were tightened like 1 cm.

As for lube i mean use some anti-sieze and coat the hell out of that screw and the hole it goes in. Maybe even fill the head after you've tightened it to spec with some silicone or use a glue gun and fill the top with hot glue on it so water/salt etc cant get it in the winter and rust it.

Wouldnt hurt for you to lube the lower shock body as well though, ie. fully dismount it and lube it with antisieze or silicone lube paste.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
I had to mess with mine to make sure the preload was 5mm on the spring as out of the box the springs were loose on my front set, where as the rears were tightened like 1 cm.

As for lube i mean use some anti-sieze and coat the hell out of that screw and the hole it goes in. Maybe even fill the head after you've tightened it to spec with some silicone or use a glue gun and fill the top with hot glue on it so water/salt etc cant get it in the winter and rust it.

Wouldnt hurt for you to lube the lower shock body as well though, ie. fully dismount it and lube it with antisieze or silicone lube paste.

ok, thxz

x2 here...

I don't even remember what this thread is about...

yeah... its been soo long now... :)

don't worry though, you'll know for sure by sunday if not monday ;)

Back