FS: Tein S-techs w/ KYB GR2's NEW

dcmystery21

Reaction score
3.35 out of 5. That isnt too bad. I never had problems with my previous set with these springs. I dont know what to tell you other than what I can from first hand experience. I know its hard to believe a seller's opinion of his own product, but that is all i can do.

Now to clarify on me mentioning a previous set...These struts came with a lifetime warranty so I returned the old ones and replaced them with new ones because new car parts are easier to sell than old car parts.

If anyone has any more questions, I will do my best to clear things up.

Edit- After further reading, your claim of the struts not being able to handle more than a 1.5 inch drop is really a misconception. They are really saying that the struts' warranty will be voided if you go with more than a 1.5 inch drop. They can still handle the drop, but it voids the warranty. I have yet to find a review with anyone saying they cannot handle a 2 inch drop.

Last edited:

vtec_905

Reaction score
You quoted me $70 couple weeks ago for shipping to Canada with everything assembled. (L2G 2H4)

dcmystery21

Reaction score
thats leaves me with $200 bucks for the suspension. you really cant do 300? I cant really let it go for less than that.

smerf

Reaction score
So if I replace my stock stuff with that. I wouldn't need to buy anything else?

Back