Tein Ss Damper?

EliteStyles6th

Reaction score
Well ladies...after long considerations and homework, ive decided to go with the tein basic damper. i dont foresee myself getting on the track. so whas the point of gettin adustables? if u guys can convince me, then hey, I'D REALLY APPREICIATE IT! lol. ive decided not to go with the EDFC, i think i need an ipod more.still lookin tho.

are omnipower better than tein or tanabe?... im goin wit tein cuz i hear good things.

klee

Reaction score
EliteStyles6th said:
Well ladies...after long considerations and homework, ive decided to go with the tein basic damper. i dont foresee myself getting on the track. so whas the point of gettin adustables? if u guys can convince me, then hey, I'D REALLY APPREICIATE IT! lol. ive decided not to go with the EDFC, i think i need an ipod more.still lookin tho.

are omnipower better than tein or tanabe?... im goin wit tein cuz i hear good things.

You can't go wrong with either Tein or Omnipower out of your choices.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
basics are (from what i hear) great coilovers.

some people think they're too soft is all.

advantages of ss - ability to go stiffer basically. better for cornering & aggressive driving.

if you're just looking for a lower ride, you'll be happy with basics

Hammer03

Reaction score
i have the basics. love em.
pick up a strut bar and a thicker swaybar. and welcome yourself to amazing handling.
oh and some sticky tires too.

Hush

Reaction score
Yah what hammer03 said, you don't really need a strut bar unless you do all 3 on your cars, it would have been nice if honda made the rear top mouns behind the seats so we can have all strut points. For the rear sway i say go with comptech TL 04+ rear sway, i picked mine up for only 125 shipped. BUT remember to order some TL rear sway brackets, i totally forgot about that and i had to wait an extra week for that to come in at the dealership. Before i even lowered my car i slapped on the sway bar and man was i happy. if you want good handling and dont' want to spend alot of money just get a rear sway and your done. The sway bar makes the biggest difference when it comes to handling. I just wish comptech would make a lower front and rear tie to go with their upper strust bar. The only thing i hated about installing the sway was that right where the bracket was on the right side is the muffler. its like RIGHT THERE! o and the thing i hated the most was the damn end links, the damn hex key ****. i wanted to go get the beefer ones from honda but its 80 something bucks for the new end links.... no need for hex keys after that its a self tighting end link.

Hush

Reaction score
O yah make sure you don't have the comptech sway in yet. i did that before i dropped my car and the contral arm wouldn't go down as far as it should have becuase the comptech sway is so big. it wouldn't let the contral arm to go down.

Back