TEIN SSP With PillowBall Upper Mounts/EDFC

NASOHC

Reaction score
^ Ok, you're right Steve.

FYI: Refarding Spring Rates - You can always buy coils from Tein for stiffer ride - Up to 9k front & 6k rear. About $100 a pair.

hilodaze

Reaction score
i had a set of these up for sell last year. everyone was hating on them. i had them for a short while and was asking $800. and everyone said i was asking way way too much. i still have yet to come across a place where they sell these for $800 new....as everyone said. but yah they were good. the ride was awesome. im probably going to go the cheaper route now. new tein ss and get some new top mounts from majestic. tired of buying used and finding something small wrong with them.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
I still think Tein's Design is outdated, and it's way over priced.

In all honesty, there are other choices out there which you can get for the same price, at better performance and value.

I mean, if you have the extra disposable income, then Tein SS-P is the way to go.

I am in no way saying that it sucks, but i'm simply stating that it's not worth the money most people pay for it. 1200+ And your bold statement about how it's the BEST in the market today is a bit of misleading to other readers.

Back