texas roll call

PhattyT

Reaction score
hrmmmmmmm, sounds gooodd! =D but i don't know anyone there... ROFL -_- sucks being new to meets.... everyone will prolly look and be like "who's that kid with the stock accord?" o_O

TheExxonKid

Reaction score
jason's deli sounds good right now. Ya I will be out for that meet. Will have to schedule some other time to get together.

moleman

Reaction score
PhattyT said:
hrmmmmmmm, sounds gooodd! =D but i don't know anyone there... ROFL -_- sucks being new to meets.... everyone will prolly look and be like "who's that kid with the stock accord?" o_O
you have to start some where, hell i took the accord to meets when i was stock

minituck04

Reaction score
well **** guys. i guess we'll all be meeting up at jasons on thurs im down. and yeah the whole new to meets sucks but you do have to start somewhere. did it with trucks. now ill do it with my honda.

minituck04

Reaction score
i didnt go last nite. was too ****in cold. im a puss when it comes to it being cold out. so itll have to be next thurs before i can go

TheExxonKid

Reaction score
man you should get out when I had to be at work. I left down south at 4:40AM. Have to be at the office at 5:30. So ya, it was f#$%in cold. Glad I have the remote start on. Get it fired up and leave the heater on.

Back