thaitanium15's 2000 Accord Sedan EXV6 Updated 09/06/10

thaitanium15

Reaction score
Updated, finally!

Fresh paint (same color) and new windshield.

Subs.

New brake pads.

New NGK's

... hmmm.. thinks that's it since I joined.

Saving up for a suspension and rims.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
nice car. just like me, parents bought the car new and now i drive it too. also a 2000 accord sedan EX v6...CG1!! but im Signet silver not taffeta. for your head lights i suggest you just take the amber strip out and not black house them. for white accords they look better chrome like that. darker cars like mine look good with blackhouse.

thaitanium15

Reaction score
i love your white 4dr... im so jealous, oh wait i have one tooo :henry:

haha very nice!

I am jealous.
if this were my car I'd get coils and some TL rims and call it good.
lol

I'm on the fence about TL rims. I really like them but I have some others in mind first. Like everything else though, it's about the money!! (never have enough) haha

nice car. just like me, parents bought the car new and now i drive it too. also a 2000 accord sedan EX v6...CG1!! but im Signet silver not taffeta. for your head lights i suggest you just take the amber strip out and not black house them. for white accords they look better chrome like that. darker cars like mine look good with blackhouse.

You make a good point. Where do I get the clear inserts? I'll have to think about the blackhousing business. I can try it out and go back to the chrome later.. :naughty:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
haha very nice!

I'm on the fence about TL rims. I really like them but I have some others in mind first. Like everything else though, it's about the money!! (never have enough) haha

You make a good point. Where do I get the clear inserts? I'll have to think about the blackhousing business. I can try it out and go back to the chrome later.. :naughty:

well TL rims i wouldn't get unless you like them because everyone get's them. they do look nice but if you're looking for something different don't go for TL rims.

and im sure you can find someone on here that's willing to get the amber strip back. i saw one a few weeks ago for trade. he wanted to trade his clear strip for amber ones.

thaitanium15

Reaction score
well TL rims i wouldn't get unless you like them because everyone get's them. they do look nice but if you're looking for something different don't go for TL rims.

and im sure you can find someone on here that's willing to get the amber strip back. i saw one a few weeks ago for trade. he wanted to trade his clear strip for amber ones.

hmmm.. I kind of like the look of the ambers. We'll see.

You are totally right about the TL rims though. A bunch of people have them it's insane. I do like something in a 5 spoke though..

BTW, are you Asian? if you don't mind my asking.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
hmmm.. I kind of like the look of the ambers. We'll see.

You are totally right about the TL rims though. A bunch of people have them it's insane. I do like something in a 5 spoke though..

BTW, are you Asian? if you don't mind my asking.

lol yes i am, second person to ask me that haha.

Back