Thatklazzickid's 2002 Honda Accord VP *56k*

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Retro looks clean, but I think the housing could use some paint, even SSM to tone down the chrome a bit.

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
Can you tell us more about the CL shifter swap?

what do you need to know? :coffee:
Buy This
Get yourself a shift knob since this one doesnt have one
Read This
The hardest part for me was getting the shifter cable off the stock and on the new just because of its location.
I also had to remove a bracket at the rear end of the center consol but that didnt bother me. i had to use the shift boot because when i tried to use the part that has the numbers like PRND321 i couldnt fit the woodgrain, cup holder piece thing. not sure why i had trouble though.
I love the mod.

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
love the shifter

thanks man!! i still need to get the H decal for teh steering wheel, having truble finding the normal black and silver one. i dont want the red one.

bump for rim and lowered pics.
overall im happy. wish it was a bit lower, may go for the Ksport GT springs later. Also, the tires are a 215 50/17 instead of 215 45/17 so its sitting a little higher because of that. need to roll the rear fenders too. tried the bat method and chipped some paint :skurred: so im renting a roller hopefully today so hoping i can get that out of the way soon.

what do you guys think? any comments or concerns?
i know its nothing big but im loving it!

Back