the beginning of the end... lots of pics

nixed007

Reaction score
All the info and then some tmi i know but hears the story:

So the accord is in the last stages of my modifications. Just finishing out my projects before my little brother buys it from me.

Projects left to finish by aug:
-polishing intake manifold (half way done with)
-Carbon fiber overlay on engine covers (first coat done)
-Engine Clean up and Detailing
-Boat look remedy DIY to give a better ride height
-Timing belt and everything that goes with it (parts in garage)

Not exactly how i wanted to part with it but house, school, new baby, wife, and food all come first and we have decided to get rid of the car payment to put more money in savings.

My little brother is currently going to school out west and lives in an apartment with no garage so he needs a dependable car so this is the deal we worked out:

He is currently driving my dad's second car a 1990 300zx 2 seater that is in need of some repairs. The z was going to be given to me as a project car after my little brother got a car. So my brother is buying my car and i will be bombing around in the z as i fix it up. It will be nice to have more money to put into the 300z than i have had for the av6 and still be putting more money into savings just bumped that i don't get the best of both worlds.

Here is the current state of the car and progress over the past year. I will add pictures as things progress to the trade:

Current as of this morning May 28, 2009
accord010.jpg

accord012.jpg

accord003.jpg

P1030752.jpg

H&R race drop
P1010564.jpg

LED Swap and Trans temp / volt gauge with vafc
P1020425.jpg

B&M trans filter and Cooler relocation
IMG_6028.jpg

Progress 24mm RSB
P1030429.jpg

Odyssey Alt Swap
Elizabeth003.jpg

juicebox00

Reaction score
nice, you better make your brother join..haha, and signet silver ftmfw

nixed007

Reaction score
^ I am sure my brother will be on time to time and i will make sure he keeps it clean. That is why i wanted to sell it to him and not just some random local guy. I don't think i could handle seeing someone else driving my car around town. Keeping it in the family you know.

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Nice mods man :hihi: ...... a lip kit and she'd be set! I hear ya with the family thing....you gotta put em first!

Back