The best looking iteration of our Accord Coupe/Sedan in your opinion?

Downr@nge

Reaction score
Whats up all! I have been ultra lurking the last few days trying to figure out what I want to do with my 2001 EX V6 4dr Hunter Green Accord. So I have been looking through the sedan and coupe pic threads, and have looked through the pic threads on all the different gens on V-6performance and have come to the conclusion that the 6th gen Sedan is one of the best looking Accords after mods of all time; only rivaled by that of the current gen coupes.

I used to own a 7th gen V6 4dr Accord, and while comparing stock to stock form, the 7th gen, imho, looks better than the 6th gen, modded, the 6th gen looks better than the 7th gen hands down.

So, please chime in on which iteration of the Honda Accord you think looks better stock or modded.

Oh yeah, and I'm Downrage from NJ, pleased to meet you all!

PS, please forgive me if this topic has been done already! just point me to the link and delete this if iot has!

Last edited:

agginline86

Reaction score
6th gen coupe > 6th gen sedan
mods > stock

all day
every day
*kevin hart voice*

ey361995

Reaction score
I think the 4th gen sedan looks great modded. While our cars in the dx and lx form stock look like they are from 1994. And I thin the 9thgen looks really good stock, but I have not seen any modded yet

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
7ga coupe is prob the best imho
6ga sedan looks best modded
9ga sedan looks good stock
8ga sedan is the worst looking modded or stock
7ga sedan is the 2nd worst looking modded or stock

Back