The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

aggiEboi2k6

Reaction score
Anyone go see this last night? I checked it out. I went in with the expectation of seeing alot of great action sequences and that the plot probably would suck!! Needless to say, I think I actually liked it...I left very satisfied...

kapao818

Reaction score
really? hahaha...im going to go stalk the parking structure to see if people will drift afterwards. =P

wg2k7

Reaction score
my friend got footage of an srt4 trying to drift, ill try to get it up sometime. movie wasnt bad at all, but i couldnt stand the main character, his accent was so annoying. cars were alot better then any other movie clean-wise, no underbody neons or strobes or enourmous wings, clean cars. poor silvia

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
wg2k7 said:
but i couldnt stand the main character, his accent was so annoying.

yea, i havent seen the movie, but ive seen him in others, i dont really think he fit into this movie at all.....they shouldve kept paul walker.

wg2k7

Reaction score
and lil bowwow is just gay. his name in the movie is twinky and he drives such a queer car

aggiEboi2k6

Reaction score
wg2k7 said:
and lil bowwow is just gay. his name in the movie is twinky and he drives such a queer car

lol..yea he got jerked..lol...****ty car and ****ty naMe...

wg2k7 said:
my friend got footage of an srt4 trying to drift, ill try to get it up sometime. movie wasnt bad at all....

yea..i enjoyed the movie...up at the movie theatre up here they lined the sidewalk in front of the theatre with 350z's, audi's, m3's...and then they gave people wit nice rides VIP parking in front of the movie theatre ..it was sick..i wish i had a digital cam to snap some pics...

wg2k7 said:
...but i couldnt stand the main character, his accent was so annoying. cars were alot better then any other movie clean-wise, no underbody neons or strobes or enourmous wings, clean cars. poor silvia

the main characters voice was mad annoying...u notice the home improvement kid in the opening scene? lol..and the cars were clean as hell...i need a friend like han..he was crazee!

Last edited:

wg2k7

Reaction score
**** that was the home improvement kid, i knew he looked familar. yea, at our theatre, we didnt have a vip parking section unless you count the 1 riced out accord.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
it looks like you guys actually like this movie. let me ask how much did you hate the first and second film? i think that's a better way of comparing where you guys are coming from cause TF&TF is always such a "ricer" movie.

jackhunt321

Reaction score
I actually seen it last night at Lowes Movie Theater in the Waterfront; where the east coast meet is. Good time. You have to accept its fast & Furious before you watch it. Better than the second, but tied w/ the first movie. I actually like some of the one liners in the first better..actor wise, Paul Walker & Vin Diesel were the best combination by far.

Back