The new look with some new parts

nyknick1015

Reaction score
im still not a fan of the front lip but it still look kinda clean... i like it

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
ive always liked the mugen rear lip on sedans....the car looks good mang :thumbsup:

Thanks mang yea I really like the lip its nice and simple

Car looks good, makes a huge difference painted. Love the stance of your car, too!

Thanks man yea the stance is good but I wouldn't mind going lower lol

Your rear lip isn't seated correctly, it needs to come up a bit to cover that line in the rear bumper.

Other than that it looks good. :thumbsup:

Yea I have noticed that I am gonna have to check that out and fix it.

:boink: i want teh cusco bar

Lol yea I got a great deal from a local guy so I couldn't pass them up I have want the strutbar for so long.

im still not a fan of the front lip but it still look kinda clean... i like it

Thanks mang

car looks good... like the cusco bar

Thanks, yea I'm really glad I got it I can already tell a difference in handeling especially with my coilover.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Can you confirm the lower bar works on I4s? I'm trying to order it right now, but want to check with you first...

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Re: The new look with some new parts(update pg.3 lower tie bar)

Yes the lower bar fits and I really like it lol, the only draw back is if your car is lowered it will most likely be the lowest part on your car, I have to be even more careful now but now that I have figured out the good points to go in an out of drive ways and over speed bumps I haven't scraped it at all. It defently stiffened up the overall feel of the car and I really like it.

Heres a pic of it while my car was still in the air, it only takes bout 10min to put it in once the car is up here is the pics for you guys, if you want for pics I have some more.

Here it is on the ground its maybe 3 inchs of the ground I am all the way down on my tein basics in the front for some referance and I have 17/205/40so if you guys need a idea for how it would fit on yours.

Does anyone know how to update the thread title I was gonna show the update but don't know how. Thanks

Last edited:

lwlba

Reaction score
go to edit advanced. it'll be up there.

the bar looks so good yo

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
go to edit advanced. it'll be up there.

the bar looks so good yo

I went to edit but it would only let me edit the thread for my last post above yours and not the one in the main eye candy page, where exactly is edit advanced. I looked around but couldn't figure it out.

Yea I like the car but all my buddies think I'm crazy for dirving with it for that low lol

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics, I ordered mine earlier...we'll see how low it is. :)

Back