The OFFICIAL 2009 Midwest Accord Meet

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
so which parking lot is it? the one on the way to the roundabout near the south end or the one north of touhy ave?

also...is it possible to make a left turn out of the park back onto touhy to get to I294? street view shows like a rumble strip in the center of the road but is it impossibly busy to make a left turn?

finch13

Reaction score
lol should have swung by my house :lawl:

I did :lawl: I saw the accord in the garage faceing the street with the hood up, plus the blue tl, the red hyundai and silver pilot? i can haz creeper status? I woulda stopped and said hey but it took us a while to find your house (accident on 51) and we were already running late to get here.

ps - there weren't many cops from madison to beloit and beloit to chicago is nearly cop free because of the construction. Only paid $3.20 in tolls from beloit to randall rd. :ownedrun:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
:wtf1: :wtf1: :wtf1:

and you didnt stop? what time was this? had to be about 7 or so...the silver pilot is a friend of the people across the street...that was a blue cr-v in the driveway :lawl:

cant believe you stalked me and didnt say whats up :squintrun:

edit: did you find a car wash nearby? my car's in the garage still so i dont get a free wash. f it...might just show up all dusty and water spotted :lawl:

finch13

Reaction score
:wtf1: :wtf1: :wtf1:

and you didnt stop? what time was this? had to be about 7 or so...the silver pilot is a friend of the people across the street...that was a blue cr-v in the driveway :lawl:

cant believe you stalked me and didnt say whats up :squintrun:

edit: did you find a car wash nearby? my car's in the garage still so i dont get a free wash. f it...might just show up all dusty and water spotted :lawl:

nah... i figured you were out as usual and then as we were getting ready to get back on the freeway someone opened teh garage door as we drove by... we were going to take a pic of my car in front of your house and blackmail you with it.

and there wasn't a blue cr-v in the driveway... silver pilot was on the left (facing the house), red hyundai was on the right and the tl was parked behind the hyundai.

i washed my car today before we left, but didnt wax it... did you want to meet somewhere before the meet and roll in together? were staying a good 45min-1hour south of des plaines and we want to go to the grocery in the morning... might meet up with a guy from hondaaccordforum as well

if not, ill see you there!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
you must be seeing things :eh: the cr-v was in front of the tl...cr-v backed in up to the garage, tl driven in near the street...hyundai driven almost up to the garage :eh: trusttttt me on that :lawl: the tl hasn't moved since tuesday i think and my mom was back with the cr-v before 1pm. want a pic? :lawl:

i think i'm going to hit woodman's here in the morning...get some ice and water (so that **** gets cold) and some cookies or something.

we could meet or just get there whenever...doesn't matter too much to me...

finch13

Reaction score
I don't have a cooler for ice/water... i could grab some cookehs, but i have no clue what is needed... probably pick up some wieners and buns too

if joo bring a cooler and grab some ice, ill pick up a 24 pack of water at the store.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the bottles of water have to be smaller than the 700mL's i tried earlier cause this is a tiny *** fold up cooler meant for a 12er of long necks :lawl: or i might just dig out a normal sized cooler tomorrow...

but yeah...ill get like 7-10lbs of ice cause its going to be warm and beautiful tomorrow. unfortunately we'll be at a sausage fest :lawl:

d1blet

Reaction score
O man I am the laziest mother f***er known to mankind. Woke up at 5PM and thought to myself that I ought to buy the meat and buns and then wash the car.

Ya know what I did? I fell back asleep.

So I woke up again at 7PM and thought I should do the same thing. Guess what I did. I went back to sleep.

Now its past midnight and I haven't washed the car and I haven't bought food.

Oi.

d1blet

Reaction score
Oh and as for the location, it is the South lot that you can enter from Touhy.

I'll bring a cooler for the meat so they won't spoil. I'll be doing some very last minute shopping before hitting the roads.

No one made a damn sign. Be sure to not miss the lil entrance. Call me at (773) 816-1838 if you get lost. Name is Ray.

Last edited:
Back