The power of ABS plastic lips

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
are lips hard to install? I heard it was bolt on.

Easy as pie to put on.
2 screws on each side, inside the fender well. And, 2 screws for the top of the lip that mounts on the front grill -- some people use 2 sided tape here. I used the 2 screws for peace of mind. Be sure you grab the right year == 98-00 and 01-02 are different.

I'm dropped on Eibach Sports (2 inch) and I scrape a little. Just today, I could not avoid scraping on the post office driveway, it is the kind with water runoff dip or valley at the bottom of the slope. I had so much angle on that baby that it looked like I was drifting thru it..but still to no avail...sreeccchhhhh. Scraped, but just a little. plus its on the bottom so you cant see it.

I can't imagine being slammed with a lip. Good thing the ABS are cheap.

DXaccorD

Reaction score
hey thanks a lot man, yea im looking to get a front first to see how it looks. Anyone run just a front lip on their sedan without sides/rear? if so how did it look?

BoyBlue

Reaction score
Once again I'm glad I'm a part of this site. I like to sit back and learn. I think I'm going to start with a polyurathane front lip.

DXaccorD

Reaction score
anyone with any experience with the type r front lip? Same deal with this one as a mugen front lip? or are they worse for any reason?

Back