The time is here

vict0rydew

Reaction score
Combining the past months savings and a couple hundred dollars from Christmas I've finally begun the adventure of modding the exterior of my black 4 door 99 accord 4cyl. ex. The day after Christmas I placed the order for a set of xxr 527s specs: 17x8.25 in the exclusive hyper silver. I know these aren't everyone's favorite brand, as if done my research, but keep in mind I am on a 17 year old's budget! I love the concave look and not to mention they are supposed to weigh 19.8 pds! I had to go with the silver b/c i tend to dislike our accords blacked out.

This all doesn't need to go under this forum, but my question is i looked at tires and I'm thinking a 205/40. Wondering if this will give me a medium stretch all the way around and if it may be too low of a series.. maybe a 45? Sorry if this is sorta noobish.... but i wanted a direct answer cause I'm an impatient teenager and they're supposed to arrive today:skurred:
(I'll post pictures asap)

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Go 205/45.

I personally have nothing against xxr. They're nice styles for a budget. And 20 pounds isn't really light haha

vict0rydew

Reaction score
Go 205/45.

I personally have nothing against xxr. They're nice styles for a budget. And 20 pounds isn't really light haha

Will this still give it a stretched look? I know it will make the ride smoother with a 45 but idk if i care with my ignorance and age haha and ohh ha thanks

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Xxr are a great budget brand of wheels with surprisingly good quality and fitment. Congratulations on the wheels

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
205 will still be a stretch. Whats the offset on those wheels? What fitment are you going for?

Back