The Truth About Our Cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

finch13

Reaction score
Ur like a rent a cop on 6GA! thats wut u go by rite?

I'm not affiliated with the staff in any way. This is one of the FEW times I've really gone out of my way to correct something.

Instead of going off on a rant, you could've simply edited your original post to make it not sound like you were racing.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
u know wut i know ima get infractions but **** all you! im tring to prove a ****en point and since ur stupid asses gotta go by the rules for ecerything like bitches u guys cant get the fuken point of this thread! :asshole:

What evers if they ban me! new Account! noob!

I aint even trippin u swear ima have a 6GA accord forever! Lr3 it up noob! Go big or go home! i got bigger and better plans in life,, unlike some ppl i know!
put it this way.. as long as i got my local 6GA members im good! dont need ppl that live on the other side of the US

Ur like a rent a cop on 6GA! thats wut u go by rite?

just cuz youre not getting away with **** like that by simply editing your posts.

and what was up with that "i quit" ****? if you "quit", why are you still here starting bull****?

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
yea he should be a cop or something... i bet he got punked in high school all the time! hahahaha

WHAT? How the heck is that related to what I said at all?

Did you honestly get that from that sentence I typed?

You know what...I give up on you already. Good day.

valdivia187

Reaction score
i'm not affiliated with the staff in any way. This is one of the few times i've really gone out of my way to correct something.

Instead of going off on a rant, you could've simply edited your original post to make it not sound like you were racing.

for all the staff i was racing my cousin on dead street that was 50mph and i was going 40mph! Since this rent a cop is trying to get all crazy i thought i would state that!

BKLYN ACCORD

Reaction score
wtf is going on i just read 3 pages of crap. all i got out of it is that valdivia187 has his flame suit on cuz he is getting burned left and right:ugh:

finch13

Reaction score
for all the staff i was racing my cousin on dead street that was 50mph and i was going 40mph! Since this rent a cop is trying to get all crazy i thought i would state that!

And now you've admitted it was, in fact, a race. 6GA DOES NOT condone any sort of racing or screwing around with a car that is not on a track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back