This guy needs to be labeled as a scammer.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
The reason being as to why I DID NOT post this **** is because it's not public information, and he can have this **** closed down, but you want it, so you got it.

Last edited:

Shadow1

Reaction score
All I was saying was give the ones who got stuff from him the number. Not post it on the forum. Or even get the peoples numbers and text it to them. Anything but you keep saying that that you have the guys fathers number and you don't want to do all the work.

I'm sure just you calling and letting the guy know that his son scammed a lot of people would be enough.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Okay, go track down all those people whom have paid. :coffee: Come on man, be realistic .. if they're not going to speak up, I'm not going to hunt them down to give them information, hence why I've stated; when people want to get their **** together and do something about THEIR OWN ****ING MONEY then I'll be glad to help them out.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
All I was saying was give the ones who got stuff from him the number. Not post it on the forum. Or even get the peoples numbers and text it to them. Anything but you keep saying that that you have the guys fathers number and you don't want to do all the work.

I'm sure just you calling and letting the guy know that his son scammed a lot of people would be enough.

Okay, go track down all those people whom have paid. :coffee: Come on man, be realistic .. if they're not going to speak up, I'm not going to hunt them down to give them information, hence why I've stated; when people want to get their **** together and do something about THEIR OWN ****ING MONEY then I'll be glad to help them out.

^^
This....

**** if my money was stolen and I knew who did it, better pray for that I dont find you.

Like i said last time, people sitting on their *** complaining and not doing anything doesn't deserve **** back.

Shadow1

Reaction score

ok. i got ya. i understand.

it is true. trust me. if i was one of them and you posted up that you had dudes number, id be PM'ing you all day long for that number. haha.

Back