this sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
good, ive been goofing on ubb's since the late 90's and even admin'd a couple but coming back to the import community is a lil different this time around. I feel like an old man.

Reaction score
so I make a couple threads literally and I get threatened by a member. mods is this how you do business ???
cleansleeper
"Stop making threads.

You need to start searching. I'm not going to flame you in the threads, just search before you make the threads asking questions that have been asked a million times. I'm not saying don't make threads at all, or don't post.

And don't say you searched, because you didn't.

===========

if this is standard practice for a 2 year old "senior" member to be allowed pm'ing people like he is god then please let me know and I will take my business elsewhere.

sincerely
steven

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
he wasn't even threatening you, he was giving you honest advice

like, you thread bombed the forum the very first night you started posting instead of searching beforehand

don't be a drama queen with only a day's worth of posts on here man...because you just publicly humiliated yourself for no good reason :lawl:

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Enjoy.

BTW, you'll probably have some of that member experience on here as well, but for the most part, it's a great Forum.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
:lawl:

I thought I was being nice man but if you'd rather have the public flaming, I have no problem doing that instead!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I belong to many different forums and this one by far has the most pleasant “atmosphere”. However, you will find that searching is emphasized on here, because there is a wealth of information as a result of others that have likely asked the same questions about a 10+ year old car. Clean meant nothing by what he said, we just get tired of having to repeat ourselves in regard to telling new members to search and sometimes we are blunt. I don’t really think he sounded abrasive though. But of course there are jackasses on any forum.

Anyway, take a look around and post some pics of your Accord when you get a chance. :)

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I belong to many different forums and this one by far has the most pleasant “atmosphere”. However, you will find that searching is emphasized on here, because there is a wealth of information as a result of others that have likely asked the same questions about a 10+ year old car. Clean meant nothing by what he said, we just get tired of having to repeat ourselves in regard to telling new members to search and sometimes we are blunt. I don’t really think he sounded abrasive though. But of course there are jackasses on any forum.

Anyway, take a look around and post some pics of your Accord when you get a chance. :)

eh, its no big deal, im just surprised people run bb's like this still. if they think i actually give a damn about them "flaming me" they have another thing coming. i made 2 threads and thats bombing the board. lol, i wonder 10threads will be called? ive been posting on forums longer than most of the members here have been driving so its no sweat off my back. as far as doing searches, i did, but apparantly miss cleo aka clean sleaper looked in her crystal ball and saw different. maybe its the same ball that said his car is a sleeper, unless you want to assume that looking at it induces snoring....

oh and no pics of my cord yet, hell its a stock heather mist ex sedan save for a airfilter and a nice double din stereo and some speakers

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I looked at your questions. I could easily have searched something to find those answers.

People like you make me laugh :rolleyes: :lawl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back