Tips to save gas

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
install a TB spacer and call it a day.
i did, but then again i also did the ceramic header so i don't know who much gas i saved. who gives a ****, unless you are getting 10 MPG like a GTO, stop being a cheap **** with gas.

buy ghetto U-Gas, or Marathon, or wholesale gas

jccg5

Reaction score
:D :rofl: when ill drive my car ill drive like this

ill drive at speed limit
ill shift back to neutral when knowing is have enought speed to free roll to red ligth
ill shift at exactly 3000rpm
ill dont speed
ill put Shell V power on my car
ill dont used AC event is 115 in ARIZONA In SUmmer from may to july
ill only roll window on the passeger side down
ill dont have fat people that friends
in free way ill drive minimum is 70&max is 80 and in my car.80mph is exactly 3000rpm
ill dont race or show off
ill dont rev
i only be speed demon when is come to some ****ing idiot rev up or be a showoff

so see i know how to save gas.. :rofl:

Last edited:

6THGEN_AI4

You can always warm up your car for a few minutes before you sail...Specially when its been more than 4 hrs parked. Since warm engines consumes less gas.

N4TECguy

Reaction score
ANDRYCK said:
You can always warm up your car for a few minutes before you sail...Specially when its been more than 4 hrs parked. Since warm engines consumes less gas.
You waste more gas idling than you do moving...it's very simple 0MPG vs. some MPG. I notice a difference in fuel economy when I warm up the car...I never do anymore it's pointless. All you have to do is wait for the oil to get circulated ~30 seconds and then drive slowly until everything is up to temp.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
N4TECguy said:
You waste more gas idling than you do moving...it's very simple 0MPG vs. some MPG. I notice a difference in fuel economy when I warm up the car...I never do anymore it's pointless. All you have to do is wait for the oil to get circulated ~30 seconds and then drive slowly until everything is up to temp.

:stupid: same thing i do....

btw, i can't really back up the CAI thing altho i was sure i read it somewhere... but ur arguement of more dense air = more fuel fed makes sense... :beer:

Back