TL-S Sway Bar

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
cross drilled/slotted rotors and camber kit are pointless, if you feel differently pm me and i'll tell you why, i don't wanna completely jack his thread

jwong512

Reaction score
cross drilled/slotted rotors and camber kit are pointless, if you feel differently pm me and i'll tell you why, i don't wanna completely jack his thread

Dude, what are you even talking about? This thread is about the TL Rear Sway Bar. When were rotors/camber kits involved? Please stop trying to be a post whore and trolling all over the place.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
Just did the "progress" 24mm sway bar with moog endlinks and knuckle brackets(really really rusty) also ingalls camber kits with wheels wrapped in 4 new nitto neo-gen's w/aligment and..... wow I cannot believe the diff. I highly recomend this upgrade!!!! Best bang for ur buck!

IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0285-1.jpg

IMAG0230.jpg

there's a lot of money on pointless parts :crazyrun:

Dude, what are you even talking about? This thread is about the TL Rear Sway Bar. When were rotors/camber kits involved? Please stop trying to be a post whore and trolling all over the place.

whelp, i've been called out for being a troll and post whore since its the internets it must be true

if you have a problem report me or pm me

Last edited:

Fuzz

Reaction score
I am interested to know why you think camber kit is pointless.

Not everyone likes mad camber yo, and remember... you guys live in America.... Flat Straight Roads EVERYWHERE. When you see a mountain, you just drill or blow a hole through it. Makes the trip short sure, but its a hell of a lot BORING.

:)

PS: I know I can Notch the Rear Subframe also to give Camber Adjustment haha.

Back